Popular Posts

Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 Words Challenge

My name is Lucy and I'm in grade 8. My three words for the new year would be: focus, reflection, and relaxation.
I chose the first word, focus, because it's what I need to complete many tasks that await me, and I tend to become unfocused after doing something for a long time, because my mind often starts to wander off. I want to be able to maintain my focus while doing something, because it would be very useful for almost my whole lifetime.
I chose the second word, reflection, because reflecting on myself is something that I've never been able to do very well. I like receiving feedback from others than giving myself feedback, but I feel that evaluating myself is just as important, if not more important than giving feedback to others.
I chose the third word, relaxation, because I've been feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed lately, and I think that I need to relax and clear my mind. Relaxation ties in with focus and reflection in a way, because when I'm not stressed out, I can focus better and reflect on myself more effectively. It can also make me happier and more confident.
The three words: focus, reflection, and relaxation will help me both mentally and emotionally, and achieving them will make me much calmer and more thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment