Popular Posts

Thursday, December 11, 2014

                                    3 Words challenge

              

    My name is Yujoon and I am in grade 8. For the 3 word challenge I picked my words athletic, respectful, and intelligent. 

    First word I chose is athletic because I usually don't exercise everyday so I have to get myself fit and play more sports when I have free time. I should get my schedule for each exercise so I could know when to exercise. If I didn't exercise I would get stressed easily when I 'm doing work and I could exercise when I have to or to lose calories.

   Second word I chose is respect because I don't listen carefully for important instructions in class so I forget things easily. I do need to listen carefully because I will be on track for homework or other assignments. I should help more people for their homework and encourage others what they have to do for homework.

   Third word I chose is intelligent because I don't usually listen carefully for important instructions so I get distracted from other people. I need to work more on intelligent because I need to know a lots about important info from the teacher so I can do assignments easily without being worried what's for homework or etc. 

    I think I need to work more on my three words so I could get better on respectful, athletic, and intelligent.   

           

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yujoon,
    I like the choice of your words. I especially like the connection you made between exercising and staying fit to reduce stress. We all need these reminders. Your last two choices seem to offer similar explanations though. It sounds to me more like one of your words is more about listening - am I right?

    ReplyDelete